Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer



16 more days until I'm finally free from school work. I just can't wait until that day, the day when everything is finally starting to fade out  for awhile. No more stressing out of time management. No more waking up in the morning.

I just want to have a movie night, and being all curled up in bed; Also I want to do more of my personal hobby, hang out more with friends and family. Oh and yeah, I might go to Music Camp this summer, that's something to look forward to.

I have so much thing to do and stressed about. I have talent show that is coming up (3 days from now!) I have Provincial Achievement that is also coming up in a week and a day. I just feel pressure, pressure, and pressure right now.

Hope all of you have a wonderful day, not a pressure kind of day. If you're sad or feeling the pressure coming your way, listen to this song, it might cheer you up. (Well it cheered me a bit anyway.)

xx
- Tasha (Peas)

No comments:

Post a Comment